Website Development & Maintenance
What truly matters for your Website
Development and Maintenance
Without content a website isn’t providing much for customers. Writing this sentence is literally speaking to the need for content on a website and how useful it can be in proving a point. Websites need content because Google and other bot companies scrap you websites daily for keywords and changes. So having new content, and an archive of content on your website can help with presence, SEO and organic traffic.
Knowing that your website is online is most important and so using proper hosting techniques like load balancing, security protocols, regular daily backups and more ensure that your website can maintain near 100% uptime.
- Required SSL for all hosted sites – customers can trust your website with a proper managed SSL certificate
- Alert System to notify both us and our customers of downtime
Making sure your website is secure is honestly the most important thing that most companies, even fortune 500 companies tend to miss out on. Not to mention compliance which can lead to fines if not followed properly by the business owner.
Websites need at the very least:
- SSL Certificate
- Firewall protection
- Malware protection
- Bot protection
Some Website coordinators will need to worry about compliance for:
- GDPR compliance if in the EU
- ADA compliance in the US if your business is large enough or serves certain populations
- HIPAA for healthcare organizations
- COPPA imposes certain requirements on operators of websites or online services directed to children under 13 years of age
- Alcohol or Tobacco compliance (21+ years of age and shipping compliance)
Need a Website Developer to manage your New or Old Website?
You’ve come to the right place. At Esimplicity we take pride in the websites we develop and manage on a daily basis. From start to finish we strive to build and maintain websites, the way they should be for 2021. Unlike some other providers, we take security to heart making cost effective suggestions to ensure that your clients data, passing through your website, is safe and secure!